This session will provide an exposure to the
attendee about the water resource management. Remote Sensing techniques have
been widely used to delineate the surface water bodies, estimate metro logical
variables like temperature and precipitation. The webinar is also helpful for
those who are working in the field of stream management, river management and
lake conservation. There will be a case study on water resource management in
Aim of the Webinar
• To provide a forum to exchange views, ideas
& the latest innovations in the field of Remote Sensing.
• To offer learning on basics, emerging trends & challenges in the field of water resource.
• To introduce QGIS and to provide opportunities to further widen the knowledge and to pursue research.
The topic of the webinar
1. Remote Sensing and GIS-based monitoring & data interpretations for water resource planning and management
2. Web-GIS based information system for mapping of water resources of the Himalayas
Speakers of the webinar
1- Dr. S S Rawat, Scientist ‘D’, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee, UK
2- Dr. Santosh M Pingale, Scientist ‘C’, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee, UK
The Internet of Things, or IoT for short, is about increasing the power of the Internet beyond computers and Smartphones.
Internet of Things is the inter-networking of physical devices like embedded system, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these devices to collect, exchange and process data.
- Teacher: tejraj tejraj